Standardized collection of annual aerial surveys for forest pests, disturbance, and damage conducted by the states of VT, NY, NH, MA, ME, CT, RI. These data have been collected from each state and the USFS, and all coding has been converted to the 2016 standard.
See Full Dataset Documentation
Monitoring forest condition in the states of NY, VT, NH, ME, CT, RI and MA.
- Data Collection Status
Data collection for this dataset is ongoing
- Start date
- Data Availability
Available for download
- Data License
- Preferred Citation
Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative and Northeastern States Research Cooperative (2017) Regional Aerial Detection Survey Disturbance Data. FEMC. Available online at: https://www.uvm.edu/femc/data/archive/project/northeastern_ads/dataset/regional-aerial-detection-survey-disturbance-data
- Update Frequency
- Maintenance Plan
FEMC will update this data as it becomes available from state and federal agencies.
No links available for this dataset
- Related Datasets
- Determining Dataset Similarity
- Previous Versions
- Version 5 - Regional ADS data 1918 to 2019 (created 2021-03-15 by Emma Tait)
- Version 4 - CombinedRegional_ADS_1918to2018 (created 2019-09-25 by Emma Tait)
- Version 3 - CombinedRegionalADS_1918_2018 (created 2019-09-11 by Emma Tait)
- Version 2 - Version 2 - 1918 to 2016 spatial data from state and federal ADS collection with updates (created 2018-09-11 by James Duncan)
- Version 1 - Initial Version of Regional ADS data (created 2018-05-04 by James Duncan)