CATcard in Apple Wallet
No more plastice! Your CATcard is now on your iPhone.
Add your CATcard to the Apple Wallet using the GET Mobile App. Be sure to upload a photo along with a government issued ID!
Important: Once your have successfully set up your CATcard on your iPhone or Apple Watch, if you possess an older plastic CATcard, do not throw the plastic card away as you will still need it on GMTA buses and off campus CAT$cratch purchases.
How to get started using your CATcard in Apple Wallet
- You must have a compatible iPhone or Apple Watch* with the latest version of iOS or the latest version of watchOS
- You must be using DUO authentication
- If you currently are not using DUO authentication, directions can be found here; DUO Multi Factor Authentication
- Your device signed in with your Apple ID.
You must be registered to use the GET Mobile App
- If you currently are not using the GET Mobile App
- Download it now from the iOS app store and sign up.
- If you are already using the GET Mobile App
- Open the GET Mobile App and you will see an icon saying ADD TO WALLET
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Now you’re ready to use your iPhone or Apple Watch where you would normally use your plastic CATcard.
- Do NOT throw away or lose your plastic CATcard, you will still need it at a few locations.
- 1 of 4