The Southwick Music Complex houses classroom space, the 300-seat Recital Hall, and the Southwick Ballroom which is used for classes, rehearsals and performances.
Ira Allen Chapel, named for the founder of the University, is a 900-seat performance space built by in 1925 and designed by the firm of McKim, Mead and White. The chapel is located on the green of the main campus and is one of Burlington's most prominent landmarks and a superb performance hall.
There are several other inspirational and more intimate spaces on campus where we offer performances, including the Billings Library, built by H.H. Richardson; the John Dewey Lounge, with its magnificent stained glass windows; and the Fleming Museum's magnificent marble court.