Conflict, Conflict Resolution, and Health in Ethiopia
Dr. Ambaye Ogato Anata
UVM Visiting Scholar Week in Residence
- Monday, April 3, 2023, 9:40-10:30 am: Lecture and Discussion:
- “Dynamics of Conflicts and Peacebuilding in Ethiopia: Challenges and Prospects.” Lafayette L300.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 11:40 am -12:55 pm: Campus Talk:
- “Popular Protest for Regional Demands and Referendum in Contemporary Ethiopia.” Williams 511.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023, 8:30-9:20 am: Lecture:
- “Conflict, Peacebuilding, and Impacts on Public Health in Ethiopia, Part 1.” Votey 105.
- Friday, April 7, 2023, 8:30-9:20 am: Lecture:“Conflict, Peacebuilding, and Impacts on Public Health in Ethiopia, Part 2.” Votey 105.
View the poster (PDF)
Campus talk on racism, health, and medicine on Monday, September 27th, 3:30-4:45 pm
Sick of Race: How Racism Harms Health and Misleads Medicine (PDF)
Clarence (Lance) Gravlee, Ph.D.
Silver Maple Ballroom, Davis Center, University of Vermont