Plant and soil science PhD student Erika Bueno, together with her advisor, associate professor Yolanda Chen, have been awarded a 2020 Gilliam Fellowship for Advanced Study by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Nearly one in four Vermonters is experiencing food insecurity as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the Green Mountain State, a University of Vermont statewide survey finds.
Since he was an undergraduate student at UVM nearly 25 years ago, Terence Bradshaw has worked with the UVM Apple Program. Today, he is fondly known as the "apple guy" at UVM where he is an assistant professor and director of UVM’s Horticulture Research and Education Center.
- UVM Divests from Fossil Fuels
- UVM Extension Announces Leadership Changes
- Luis Alexis Rodríguez-Cruz Selected as Recipient of 2020 Switzer Fellowship
- UVM Launches New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development
- Gund Supports Six COVID-19 Research Projects
- A Message from Dean Leslie Parise on Recent Events
- Keith M. Miser Leadership Award: Michael Chan
- Class of ’67 Award: Cara Cahill
- Hamshaw Recognized for Excellence in Teaching
- UVM Names Four New University Scholars
- 1 of 36
- next ›