UVM’s Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative Receives Regional Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
The Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) today named the University of Vermont (UVM) as regional winner of the 2022 W....
During Sid Bosworth's career as a UVM Extension agronomy specialist, he has been integral in supporting the state's agricultural community.
“I felt like she spoke to me,” said Alaura Rich ’22 upon meeting Vermont Lt. Governor Molly Gray in the fall of 2020. Gray had come to present to her undergraduate political science class centered around the 2020 presidential election.
- Summer Vocation
- A Summer of AgroTek Innovation
- Meet Jana Kraft: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Polly Ericksen Appointed as Inaugural Director of the UVM Food Systems Research Center
- Students Apply Nature-Based Solutions to Combat Climate Change Locally
- UVM Researcher Organizes Vermont's Participation in National Honey Bee Survey
- FSRC Shared Equipment Award Winners
- Using regenerative agriculture to combat climate change
- Celebrating Standout Students
- Food Systems Researchers of the Month: Dairy Science Postdocs
- 1 of 43
- next ›