COVID-19 Food Support Programs Are Ending. Now What? Research May Hold Answers
As the world begins to emerge from the initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, many emergency food support programs are ending. Yet, researchers say the conditions that led to the creation of the programs haven't gone away.
"There's a lag effect in how long it takes for society to recover…just because the worst of the pandemic seems to have passed, we can't expect that people are...
Congratulations CALS Class of 2023
The University of Vermont 222nd Commencement on May 21, 2023, was a day of inspiration, achievement, and celebration. The weather was sunny and cool for the morning outdoor ceremony, during which Commencement Speaker and National Science Foundation Director Sethuraman Panchanathan presented a "mneumonic" version of Vermont to make his address more memorable.
CALS 2023 Celebration of Standout Students
2023 Alexander Kende Academic Merit Award – Elisabeth Roadcap, Wenzdae Wendling
- From Inspiration to Impact
- Undergraduate Research: Re-coding Plant Genetics for a More Nitrogen-Rich Future
- Meet Eric Bishop von Wettberg: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Undergraduate Research Combines Seana Kelly’s Interests in Animal Science and Nutrition
- Meet John Barlow: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- UVM’s new Institute for Agroecology aims to ‘Revolutionize Research Enterprise’
- Vermont’s Food Waste Laws are Popular, But Vexing Issues Remain
- New Vermont ‘Bee Team’ to Tackle Pollinator Threats
- Meet the FSRC Team
- Meredith Niles to Lead Gund Institute as Acting Director
- 1 of 43
- next ›