Event Details for 2020
Note all events are subject to change and cancellation, potentially last minute, as we work to meet important safety and healthy guidelines to support our staff and community.
- 10am-12pm Saturday, June 13th
- Visitors drive up and alongside the outdoor arena, where several UVM Morgans and the mare & foal pair will be turned out, including the 2020 raffle horse.
- Morgan Horse Farm Apprentices will work horses on the lawn, and stallions & raffle horse will be on display in the paddocks.
- Visitors are encouraged to take photos while driving slowly in a loop on the farm’s driveway.
- We request only Vermonters and those who have adhered to the Vermont State quarantine requirements should attend. Please visit https://governor.vermont.gov/covid19response for the most up-to-date information.
- Guests should be considerate of each other and the staff, and must abide by social distancing requirements outlined in the State Guidelines, including maintaining 6’ between vehicles.
Join members of Vermont 4H at the farm where they will provide learning opportunities through exhibits on STEM and horse related topics. Learn about the 4-H experience and familiarize with all the farm has to offer.
Saturday August 8th, 10am-2pm
A wonderful family annual event- the UVM Morgans are on display to demonstrate their versatility and heritage, no admission, bring a picnic lunch! Rain or shine.
TENTATIVE DATE: Saturday, September 19th, 10am – 2pm
To educate about the Morgan’s important role in the building of this country, The Vermont 1st Cavalry Co. will be on hand to recreate living history through reenactments and demonstrations.
Day of the Morgan & Foal Raffle Drawing
Saturday, October 24th, 11am – 2pm
Continue the tradition of an Open Barn and acknowledge the Governor's Proclamation that October 27th, 2017, is the Official Day of the Morgan in the State of Vermont. To culminate the season, winning ticket for the Raffle Foal will be chosen!