- The annual Equine Reproduction Workshop is held in late March and is a valuable education for students and horse breeders alike. Sign ups are limited.
- Held each Saturday in June, Foal Days introduces a fresh foal crop to excited visitors.
- Vermont Day is our Annual Open house with free admission and Morgan versatility demonstrations. Held in early August.
- 2017 we hosted a special Day of the Morgan event in October. Plans are pending for 2018... stay tuned!
- The tourism season concludes with the Raffle Foal Drawing on October 31st.
Come see what makes us special.
Our educational events are designed to engage the community with horses. Some of our most popular events ...
For more information on Events at the UVM Morgan Horse Farm, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 802.-388-2011.