Jobs in this family require education and experience equivalent to either a Bachelor's or Associate's degree and may be exempt or non-exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- View the pay bands for all job standards by clicking on 37.5-hour week, 40-hour week, or hourly. The normal work week for salaried exempt and non-exempt employees is 37.5 hours, although exceptions of a 40-hour week (salaried or hourly) may apply.
- View the family description by clicking on the family name.
- View a job standard by clicking on a title.
- View a series description by clicking on a series name.
- View a career progression within each series by clicking on career progression.
|Hourly Pay Bands|
|JOB CODE||JOB STANDARD||Hiring Minimum||Payband Maximum||2nd-Shift||3rd-Shift|
|Technical Research Series|
|Laboratory/Research Technician Career Progression|
Laboratory/Research Technician (non-exempt)
Last modified April 07 2017 11:26 AM