How Do I Transfer Into the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) from another Academic Institution?
Complete the UVM transfer application available from the Office of Admissions. After you have been admitted and have confirmed your intention to enroll at UVM, the Office of Transfer Affairs will complete credit evaluations to determine if and how your previously taken courses will transfer. You will be assigned an academic advisor for your program of study who will work closely with you to determine the additional coursework needed to complete the major.
- Office of Admissions: Information on application requirements and deadlines.
- Click here to view information on entrance requirements for transfer applicants.
- Student Financial Services: Scholarships for transfer students. Also visit CALS Scholarships and Awards Webpage
- Transfer Student FAQ: Responses to Frequently Asked Questions from transfer students.
- Office of Transfer Affairs: Information on how your previously taken courses will transfer.
- Resources for admitted transfer students: Review credit evaluation, see the admitted students calendar, sign up for transfer orientation, and much more.
Last modified December 08 2011 11:35 AM