Forms & Agreements
Invention Disclosure Form
- Invention Disclosure Form (DOCX)
You provide information that helps UVM Innovations do an initial assessment of the commercial potential of your innovation and determine if patent or other intellectual property protection should be sought.
Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
For MTA forms and instructions, please go to Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs).
- Academic Research Services Agreement (PDF)
Enables private companies and other constituencies to take advantage of specialized research services from UVM
- Commercial Sponsorship of Research Agreement (PDF)
An agreement between UVM and a private sector entity to sponsor an investigator's research
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) (PDF)
UVM Innovations protects your intellectual property by issuing a confidentiality agreement to any potential licensee. This agreement must be negotiated and signed before we will share proprietary or confidential information about your invention.
- Convertible Promissory Note (PDF)
A contractual agreement for a loan; UVM requires this type of loan for Innovations Fund receipients who create start-up firms to develop and market their technologies
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) - Commercial (PDF)
Enables the commerical sector to share materials with UVM researchers
- Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) - Higher Education (PDF)
Enables colleagues at other higher education institutions to share materials with UVM researchers