Program Advisory Committee
A Program Advisory Committee (PAC) provides public input to Lake Champlain Sea Grant and helps to ensure that research, extension, and education programs address the needs and priorities of communities, businesses, and policymakers in the Lake Champlain basin.
The PAC represents an array of collaborators, community members, and intended audience groups in the Lake Champlain Basin of New York and Vermont.
PAC Meeting Minutes
- 2/10/2022 Meeting Minutes (PDF) | 2/10/2022 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- 5/12/2021 Meeting Minutes (PDF) | 5/12/2021 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- 8/26/2020 Meeting Minutes (PDF) | 8/26/2020 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- 1/15/2020 Meeting Minutes (PDF) | 1/15/2020 Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- 8/5/2019 Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- Strategic Plan 2018-2023 (PDF): This document identifies areas for research, outreach, and education.
- Memorandum of Understanding (PDF): This memorandum describes the framework and core functions of Lake Champlain Sea Grant and the strategic partnerships essential to its success.
- Data Management and Sharing Plan (PDF): This plan describes the responsibilities for sharing environmental data produced with support from Lake Champlain Sea Grant.
- Research Competition Policy (PDF): This policy describes the types of research competitions we support and the principles that guide the competitions.