Fellowships & Assistantships
Lake Champlain Sea Grant provides early-career training and research experiences around critical coastal, marine, and freshwater issues in the Lake Champlain basin and beyond. Through collaboration and co-funding with partner organizations, highly qualified university graduate students and post-graduates may qualify for prestigious fellowships that will cover PhD studies or work experiences.
- NOW OPEN: Sea Grant John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship 2023-24 (Optional review deadline: January 21, 2022; Official deadline: February 18, 2022)
- NOW OPEN: National Marine Fisheries Service/Sea Grant Fellowship (Deadline: January 27, 2022)
- Coastal Management and Digital Coast Fellowships (2022 fellows announced, new call for 2023 expected in early 2022)
- National Water Center Innovators Summer Institute (Deadline: January 13, 2020)
Opportunities in the Lake Champlain Basin
- NOW OPEN: Request for Proposals for Partnered Fellowship Positions with Lake Champlain Sea Grant 2022-24 (Deadline: January 18, 2022)
- NOW OPEN: Lake Champlain Sea Grant Watershed Educator Graduate Assistant (Deadline: January 1, 2022)
- Conservation Research Fellowship in collaboration with Audubon Vermont (Deadline: March 1, 2021)
For more information about these fellowships and assistantships, please contact Julianna White (julianna.m.white [at] uvm.edu) at Lake Champlain Sea Grant.