Dear UVM Students,
With fall foliage in full swing, here are some dining updates that may "peak" your interest!
- Wear your mask at all times unless eating.
- Respect posted table limits.
- Keep tables and chairs in place.
- Follow 6-feet physical distancing guidelines.
- No lingering after you have finished dining.
We Heard You
- 2-hour delay: For increased flexibility, we have eliminated the 2-hour delay for breakfast and lunch, Monday - Friday; you can now use up to two meal swipes for either dine-in or mobile ordering during these times. Click to view meal start times for each dining hall.
- One Bite U order from the dining hall is an entrée, two sides plus a snack and piece of fruit, available at pick up. If you would like a second entrée and two additional sides, you will need to place a second, separate order.
- Meal Exchange allows one Unlimited Meal swipe to be redeemed for one entrée, one side, and one beverage at The Davis Center Marketplace and University Marché available Monday – Thursday from 4:30P – 7:30P.
Dining Location Changes
- Campus Perk: coffee and tea orders can be placed through Bite U or in-person.
- The Green Roof Deli: is now located within The Davis Center Marketplace serving up the delicious sandwiches plus hot options and hand-cut fries! Orders can be placed through the Bite U app or in-person.
- The Marketplace Hours (new): Monday – Thursday 9:30A – 3:30P and 4:30P – 7:30P (Meal Exchange)
- Friday 9:30A – 2:30P
- Waterman Café is closed for the rest of the semester, but is available as a study space.
- EcoWare drop-off bins are now available in designated residential hall lobbies and tents. Don’t forget to return your EcoWare containers to keep the program running.
- Visit ‘Dining Experience 2020’ for all our dining changes, check back often for updates.
- Additional Retail Points can be added on UVMdining.com ‘Shop.’
- Dining hours can be viewed at UVMdining.com
- Track your balance through Webcard Center, ‘Bite U’ or at one of our cash registers.
- Provide feedback.
Keep it up, Catamounts; you're doing great!
Melissa M. Zelazny, RD (UVM '84)
Director of UVM Dining