The instructions below detail the process of setting your profile picture through Outlook on the Web. This changes your picture in a number of areas, including Microsoft Teams.
- Visit mail.uvm.edu and log in to Outlook on the Web with your UVM NetID and password
- Click your profile picture the top right corner to open the Account Manager drop-down
- Click your profile picture in the drop-down
- Click Upload a new photo
- Browse your computer for an image to upload, click the file to select it, and then click Open to upload the selected image
- Click Apply to set the image as your profile picture
You should be all set! If you do not see your new profile picture in the top right corner, try reloading the page.
- Visit mail.uvm.edu and log in to Outlook on the Web with your UVM NetID and password.
- In the top right corner, click the grey profile picture, then click Change.
- Click Upload photo, then browse and select an image from your computer.
- Click Save to confirm the profile picture change.
- Verify your profile picture upload was successful by clicking the refresh icon in your browser.
- You should now see your profile picture appear in the top right corner of Outlook on the Web.