Microsoft Forms is a survey, quiz, and poll solution available through our Office 365 license.
MS Forms is effective for creating a quick, mobile-friendly survey, but does not replace the features available in Qualtrics (or the older tool, LimeSurvey). For customized distribution, anonymous response collection, or enhanced branching and access control, check out Qualtrics – a flexible and powerful survey tool.
Microsoft offers substantial documentation on using the software, including:
- Creating a New Form
- Sending Out a Form to Collect Responses
- Sharing with a Collaborator
- Viewing and Sharing Form Results
- Adjusting your Form Settings, Including:
- Who can respond, and how
- Start and End Dates
- Question Shuffling
- Email Notification on New Response
- Adding and Customizing Basic Branching
- Frequently Asked Questions