Microsoft Forms is a survey, quiz, and poll solution available through UVM’s Office 365 license.
MS Forms is effective for creating a quick, mobile-friendly survey, but does not replace the features available in Qualtrics. For customized distribution, anonymous response collection, or enhanced branching and access control, check out Qualtrics – a flexible and powerful survey tool.
Microsoft offers substantial documentation on using the software, including:
- Creating a New Form
- Sending Out a Form to Collect Responses
- Sharing with a Collaborator
- Viewing and Sharing Form Results
- Adjusting your Form Settings, Including:
- Who can respond, and how
- Start and End Dates
- Question Shuffling
- Email Notification on New Response
- Adding and Customizing Basic Branching
- Frequently Asked Questions