The Banner Administrative Pages (Formerly Banner INB) are used by the University to access the Banner system for day-to-day business. The Banner Administrative Pages are used to manage student and financial aid information. The primary users are administrative staff members across campus. Access to the Banner Administrative Pages is controlled with security privileges and requires users to complete an application in order to request access.
Request Access to the Banner Administrative Pages
By default, access to the Banner Administrative Pages is not provisioned to all users. If your position requires access to the Banner Student Information System, please complete and submit the application here.
Multi-Factor Authentication and Off-Campus Connections
To access the Banner Administrative Pages, you must have a physical device (phone or smart device) configured in UVM’s Duo Multi-factor Authentication device setup. If you not have a device configured, you will be prompted to add a device when you attempt to access Banner.
Offline codes are not supported as the primary method of authentication through a MFA protected service. Click here for information on how to configure and enable Duo MFA.
Additionally, Off-campus users are required to connect using UVM’s VPN before they can access the Banner Administrative Pages. Here is our guide for setting up the Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
Logging into the Banner Administrative Pages
- Windows 10 or Windows 7 or macOS 10.10 or higher
- Any up-to-date Web Browser
- Properly configured UVM Multi-Factor Authentication Device
- Must have a phone or smart device configured in UVM’s Duo Multi-factor Authentication device setup
- If Off-Campus: Properly Configured VPN Connection
- In your desired web-browser, navigate to https://myuvm.uvm.edu. If prompted, login with your NetID and password.
- Select the “Employee” tab, then locate and click on the “Banner Administrative Pages” link.
- You will be presented with an “Authentication with Duo is Required” screen, similar to the one below. Select your preferred MFA method, and proceed through the steps.
- Upon successful authentication, you will see the Banner 9 Landing Page.