New York Forest Health Mapping Digitization, Analysis and Access
- File Title
- New York Forest Health Mapping Digitization, Analysis and Access
- File Type
- The Vermont Monitoring Cooperative (VMC) collaborated with the New York Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) on a project to expand digital holdings of forest disturbance mapping back in time, and to demonstrate ways that that data could be integrated into the existing VMC holdings. This report describes the outputs of that project.
- Emma Tait and James Duncan
- Full author list
- Emma Tait, James Duncan
- Date created
- Last updated
- Digital object identifier (DOI)
- No DOI available
- File system name
- File accessibility
- This file is publicly available
- Access information
- Click here to download the file
This file is connected to the following projects in the FEMC data archive.
- New York Aerial Forest Health Surveys
There are no related datasets.