Massachusetts Forest Health Mapping Standardization, Analysis and Access: Final Report
- File Title
- Massachusetts Forest Health Mapping Standardization, Analysis and Access: Final Report
- File Type
- This report describes the methods and outputs of a project undertaken by the Vermont Monitoring Cooperative (VMC), in collaboration with the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation, to expand digital holdings of forest disturbance mapping back in time and assess temporal patterns in that data.
- Emma Tait and James Duncan
- Full author list
- James Duncan, Emma Tait
- Date created
- Last updated
- Digital object identifier (DOI)
- No DOI available
- File system name
- File accessibility
- This file is publicly available
- Access information
- Click here to download the file
This file is connected to the following projects in the FEMC data archive.
- Northeastern Regional Aerial Detection Surveys and Insect and Disease Surveys
There are no related datasets.