These data are annual summaries of minimum and maximum temperature and precipitation trends for the state of Vermont, derived from models of historical weather observations. These data were downloaded from the National Center for Environmental Information.
See Full Dataset Documentation
Track records of yearly temperatures in Vermont.
- Data Collection Status
Data collection for this dataset is ongoing
- Start date
128 records with 5 fields
- Data Availability
This dataset is downloadable from the FEMC, and available to download from another site.
- Data License
Linked - Third party determines data license
- Preferred Citation
NOAA-National Centers For Environmental Information (2018) Annual Summaries of Climate Trends in Vermont. FEMC. Available online at: https://www.uvm.edu/femc/data/archive/project/min_max_precip_vt/dataset/annual-summaries-climate-trends-vermont
- Update Frequency
- Maintenance Plan
No links available for this dataset
- Related Datasets
- Determining Dataset Similarity
- Previous Versions
- Version 5 - Update_2022a (created 2023-11-16 by Matthias Sirch)
- Version 4 - Update_2022 (created 2023-11-15 by Matthias Sirch)
- Version 3 - 2018 update (created 2019-10-21 by Alexandra Kosiba)
- Version 2 - 2017 update (created 2019-03-08 by Alexandra Kosiba)
- Version 1 - 1985-2016 data (created 2019-03-08 by Alexandra Kosiba)