The Vice Provost and Dean of Students Office contact information:
41 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-3380
Fax: (802) 656-3467
Monday through Friday
If you have an emergency and would like to contact us after hours please contact University of Vermont Police Services (802) 656-3473.
Meet Our Staff
Assistant to the Vice Provost for Student Affairs
Cheryl is the Assistant to the Vice Provost for Student Affairs. She is responsible for the day to day operations of the Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of Students Office, managing schedules, projects, and serves as the primary contact for the office.
What we do:
- Provide leadership for the Division’s resources, programs, services and strategic planning.
- Coordinate immediate interim action for those students whose behavior has jeopardized their educational success.
- Partner with academic units, parents, and family who are concerned about their student’s experience at UVM.
- Support staff development programs and our multicultural competence educational series.
- Assist students with matters pertaining to their student records and requests for student conduct appeals.