The Vice Provost and Dean of Students Office contact information:
As of 3/23/20, the Vice Provost and Dean of Students Office is available 8:30am-4:30pm, M-F. Contact us at 802-656-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with social distancing guidelines we are unfortunately not able to receive visitors at our physical location. Call or email to schedule phone and/or virtual appointments with our team.
Learn more about the University's response to COVID-19 here.
41 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-3380
Fax: (802) 656-3467
Monday through Friday
If you have an emergency and would like to contact us after hours please contact University of Vermont Police Services (802) 656-3473.
Meet Our Staff
What we do:
- Provide leadership for the Division’s resources, programs, services and strategic planning.
- Coordinate immediate interim action for those students whose behavior has jeopardized their educational success.
- Partner with academic units, parents, and family who are concerned about their student’s experience at UVM.
- Support staff development programs and our multicultural competence educational series.
- Assist students with matters pertaining to their student records and requests for student conduct appeals.