UVM Career Center's News & Events page collects and presents just a few of the many career stories impacting students in their paths to success. Do you have a career story you'd like to share with us? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
A cohort of 11 UVM interns in the first ever Central Vermont Statewide Internship Program wound up their work during the first week of August. They all contributed their talents to small, thinly staffed central Vermont businesses and non-profits that are often strapped for the time and resources to tackle projects like business planning, social media strategy and community outreach.
Summer is a time for deep dives – and not just the ones at pools or swimming holes. Students from across the University of Vermont, both undergraduates and graduate students, use the summer months to delve into internships and research fellowships that take their studies to a whole new level, and give valuable real-world experience that can help focus future careers.
With spring in the air and Commencement approaching, we are thrilled to celebrate the success of the Class of 2023. Our students have made a profound impact on the wellbeing of others by immersing themselves in a wide range of community-engaged learning opportunities, practicums, internships, research projects, and other high-impact experiences.
- From STEM Scholars to STEM Educators
- Students Gain Career Experience Through the Rubenstein School’s Perennial Internship Program
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- Putting it all together: Sophie Regina finds her niche through local internship
- Greening the Future with Verde Technologies
- Exploring Options: Stories from Six Fall Interns
- Startup City
- Ready for Take Off
- First UVM Thoreau Grant Cohort Trains for Green Jobs