- Attend Board of Advisors Networking Dinner in the Fall
- Build strong relationships with GSB faculty
- Enhance time management, interpersonal, and professionalism skills
- Work amongst motivated and dedicated students
- Networking with potential employers
- Build leadership experience
- Present ideas in a professional setting
- Creating networking events for students
- Printed resumes on resume paper for the Career Fair
- Facilitated interviews for GSB Peer Mentor Program
- Created Dress For Success document
- Re-implemented BSAD 040 to curriculum
How To Be A Member:
We are looking for passionate, motivated students who want to enhance other students’ experiences at the Grossman School of Business. If you have executable ideas, and want to be an ambassador to this community, we want you on our committee!
Recruitment occurs in November and new members must complete an application and undergo a competitive interviewing process. GSAC limits our committee size to 4 members per class year so our committee is large enough to have a representative amount of ideas, but small enough that we are able to accomplish our goals.
For more information, contact us at GSAC@uvm.edu