Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Student Accessibility Services provides accommodations to students with documented disabilities. Among our programs and services, SAS offers: exam accommodations, meetings with Accessibility Specialists to receive advisement and advocacy around disability-related matters, ebooks, deaf and hard of hearing services, notetaking and adaptive technology.
- Faculty: Resources and accommodation information for faculty working with students using Student Accessibility Services.
- Parents/ Family:Information for parents and family of prospective, newly admitted or current students.
- myACCESS: provides links to important information regarding each of our services, while our myACCESS web portal allows students and faculty to view their customized accommodation information and to manage exam scheduling and note taking requests.
- Housing: Information for students seeking a Residential Life accommodation through Student Accessibility Services.
- Contact Us: If you would like to schedule an appointment with Student Accessibility Services or have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.
Last modified August 16 2016 02:36 PM