Faculty and Department Chair Resources
Welcome to CourseLeaf CIM
the Home of UVM's Electronic Course Action Forms
The new automated system will allow you to enter your course change information on line, attach documents, and track your electronic submission as it makes its way through the approval process.
- all salaried faculty and staff have access to the system (via net ID and password)
- you must enable cookies to access the system
- opening with Internet Explorer is NOT recommended as it seems to unavoidably cache an old version of the form
Instructions and Support:
- When you log into the system to make course changes, there are introductory instructions on the landing page. The system is fairly intuitive (you might not need much by way of training).
- There are "how to" instructions at the links below.
- Courseleaf has a robust "help" feature on the site. Use the blue help bubbles often.
- Kerry Castano is available for one-on-one, small or large group trainings. During the initial transition period (Fall, 2013), she also has daily 11:30am to 1:00pm "help hours" available. Give her a call at 6-1299 and she'll find a way to help you.
- D1.D2 Course Diversity Statement Information
- How to Approve a Course Action Form
- How To Change an Existing Course
- How to Deactivate an Existing Course
- How to Delete an Existing Course
- How to Propose a New Course
- How to Reactivate an Existing Course
Questions:Kerry Castano at 6-1299 or Kerry.Castano@uvm.edu
Last modified October 01 2013 12:28 PM