UVM Students Champion Nature’s Rights at the U.N.
As world leaders gathered at the United Nations last month, three University of Vermont students took the global stage to advance a new legal effort to protect the planet.
Juliana Neira, Shashank Poudel, and...
Congratulations CALS Class of 2023
The University of Vermont 222nd Commencement on May 21, 2023, was a day of inspiration, achievement, and celebration. The weather was sunny and cool for the morning outdoor ceremony, during which Commencement Speaker and National Science Foundation Director Sethuraman Panchanathan presented a "mneumonic" version of Vermont to make his address more memorable.
UVM Learning Community Visits State Capitol, Discusses Climate Sustainability with Lawmakers
In partnership with the Vermont Public Interest Research Group (VPIRG)—the largest environmental advocacy organization in Vermont with a UVM student chapter on campus—the learning community has led hands-on engagement opportunities throughout the year.
- Barvalo: Honoring the Rich, Proud Heritage of the Roma People
- Exploring Their Worlds
- University of Vermont commits to carbon neutrality by 2030
- State of Vermont Collaborates with UVM, VSAC on Loan Repayment Program
- UVM Research Week: April 17-21
- Expanding the Picture of Who Farms in Vermont
- University of Vermont Tapped to House Nation’s Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve
- Nation’s Top Science Leader to Speak at 2023 UVM Commencement
- Winter Snapshot
- Their Futures Revealed: Medical Class of ‘23 Celebrates Match Day
- ‹ previous
- 3 of 373
- next ›