Beginning September 21, for the first time in months, staff at the Fleming Museum will be greeting visitors to the building.
UVM and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) have established a joint appointment program to increase collaborative research and joint funding opportunities between UVM faculty and PNNL researchers. PNNL is a U.S.
- Grant Allows Vermonters to Take Two Free Career-building Courses at UVM
- Alumni Pride: Emily Dow ‘21
- A Catamount Comes Out
- UVM to Require Coronavirus Vaccination for Students Once Full FDA Approval is Granted
- UVM Changemakers Take to a World Reopened
- UVM Appoints National Leader in Inclusive Excellence as Vice Provost for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Researchers Ask: How Do White Parents Talk About Race?
- Pablo Bose Named Kidder Award Recipient
- British Consul General Learns about Sustainable Agriculture Practices from UVM Researchers
- Optimizing Soil Health to Fight Climate Change