UVM’s Innovation Hall buzzed with excitement last Friday as middle and high school students from around New England gathered to pitch their ideas for promoting the use of agricultural technologies to a panel of experts and judges. The event, UVM’s first AgroTek Innovation Slam, represented the culmination of a summer-long program that paired middle and high schoolers with undergraduate...
For many colleges students, summer break means taking time off from the rigors of academic life, spending time with friends and family, and not worrying about papers or projects until next semester. For medical students at the Larner College of Medicine (LCOM), scholarship takes place year-round.
UVM and Agilent Technologies Inc. leaders recently dedicated the Agilent Laboratory for Chemical Analysis (ALCA).
- Commemorating Juneteenth at UVM
- The Beautiful Game Tackles Environmental Justice
- UVM Femmes in Forestry Builds Support for Women in Natural Resource Majors
- With Fulbright Awards, Faculty Seek New Knowledge Around the World
- State Adds $10 million to UVM Appropriation
- Vermont High School Teams Compete in Science Olympiad at UVM
- New tool for conservation and restoration planning: floodplain maps for Vermont’s Lake Champlain basin
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UVM Nursing Among Nation’s Top Graduate Programs
- Celebrating Standout Students
- UVM Hosts 2022 Spring Move Out Project