SpringFest 2023 Information
Join UVM Program Board (UPB) and Student Government Association (SGA) for the premiere campus concert of the year– with UVM SpringFest ft. Remi Wolf, Saint Motel, and the 2023 Battle of the Bands winner, Earthworm! At the end of every April, we celebrate the return of the sun, the budding trees, the warmer weather, and the last end of the academic year with an annual outdoor block party that this year will take place on the Fleming Green. Will you be at this year’s best fest?
Artist: REMI WOLF ft. SAINT MOTEL & EARTHWORM
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2023
Time: Gates open at 1:30 PM
Location: University of Vermont, Fleming Green (Rainsite: Patrick Gym)
Please note - this event is open only to current UVM students.
UVM Students: $10 advance. Purchase at the link above! Please note - this event is open only to current UVM students. Students must register using their UVM email and Net ID. Registration is limited to one ticket per student.
Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket holders MUST present current & valid UVM student ID at the door.
Physical tickets can be redeemed in the Davis Center Atrium Tuesday, April 25th – Friday, April 28th during the hours of 9am – 4pm. Students must present a valid CatCard matching the name used during registration in order to receive their ticket.
If the event sells out, the registration page will close. Pending anticipated weather on event day, more tickets may become available beginning on April 26th in the afternoon. Check back here for more details.
All attendees require a ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Gates open at 1:30 PM and music will begin shortly after at 2 PM. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
- Ticket holders MUST present proper valid UVM student ID that corresponds to ticket. Tickets are transferable.
- Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need. We recommend not bringing a bag.
- No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.
- No umbrellas are allowed, so make sure you dress accordingly!
- Follow the official hashtag at #UVMSpringFest.
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or accommodations.