SpringFest 2020 Information
Date: Saturday, April 25, 2020
Time: Gates open at 1:00 PM
Location: University of Vermont, Jeffords Parking Lot
UVM Students (w/ Valid ID): $10 advance | $15 day-of-show
College Students (w/ Valid ID): $20 advance | $25 day-of-show
General Public: $30 advance | $35 day-of-show*
*Non-UVM Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21+.
Tickets required for all ages. Tickets are non-refundable. College & UVM Student ticket holders MUST present current & valid college ID at the door, or will be asked to pay the difference for a General Public ticket.
You can purchase tickets online at UVM's Ticketing Website, tickets.uvm.edu. If you have never used UVM Tickets before, you will be required to create an account after logging in with your netID password. All tickets issued will be E-Tickets, which can be printed or displayed on a mobile device at the door. If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ages require a ticket. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Gates open at 1:00 PM and music will begin shortly after. The earlier you arrive at the venue, the more quickly you will get in.
- Ticket holders MUST present proper valid ID that corresponds to ticket (ex: UVM Student Ticket = Current UVM Student ID)
- Bags, pockets and containers are subject to search. To save yourself time, bring only what you need. We recommend not bringing a bag.
- No professional camera equipment will be allowed inside the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Food will be available for purchase from one of our many food vendors.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed. Empty plastic bottles are permitted. Water stations will be available inside the venue.
- Follow the official hashtag at #UVMSpringFest.
Contact the UVM Program Board (UPB) at email@example.com for questions or accommodations.