Requests for Proposals
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and National Institutes for Water Resources National Competitive Grants 104g - Due March 9, 2020
Proposals welcome for research on topics expanding and enhancing the use of hydrologic data monitoring to support advanced modeling tools; changes in the quantity and quality of water resources; ecological flows; and harmful algae blooms (HABs). Due March 9, 2020 to julianna.m.white [at] uvm.edu.
- Vermont Water Resources and Lake Studies Center announcement
- Request for Proposals for USGS National Competitive Grants (PDF)
- USGS National Competitive Grants webpage for more information and descriptions of projects funded in previous years
Lake Champlain Sea Grant RFP for FY 2020 (Award Period: February 1, 2020 - January 31, 2022) - NOW CLOSED
Pre-Proposals Due: June 9, 2019
Full Proposals Due: August 18, 2019
Proposal Review Results Announced: October 16, 2019
Forms Related to RFP
- FY 2020 RFP Guidelines (PDF)
- 90-2 Project Summary Short Form (XLSM)
- 90-4 Budget Form (fillable PDF)
- NSGO Abbreviated NEPA Questionnaire (DOCX)
- Data Management Plan (DOCX)
Lake Champlain Sea Grant (LCSG) requests proposals to fund research in the Lake Champlain basin for one- or two-year projects during the period February 1, 2020 – January 31, 2022. Projects should be directly relevant to the goals of the LCSG Strategic Plan 2018-2021 (PDF). Research projects within the Lake Champlain basin focused in one or more of three areas will be considered: 1) healthy coastal ecosystems; 2) resilient communities and economies; and 3) environmental literacy and workforce development.
Researchers at institutions of higher education and organizations or agencies that conduct research in the Lake Champlain basin (New York and Vermont) are eligible to respond to this RFP.
Contact: Julianna White (julianna.m.white [at] uvm.edu)