Lake Champlain Sea Grant provides early-career training and research experiences around critical coastal, marine, and freshwater issues in the Lake Champlain basin and beyond. Through collaboration and co-funding with partner organizations, highly qualified university graduate students and post-graduates may qualify for prestigious fellowships that will cover PhD studies or work experiences.
Annual National-level Opportunities
- National Water Center Innovators Summer Institute (Deadline: January 13, 2020)
- Coastal Management and Digital Coast Fellowship (Deadline: January 17, 2020)
- National Marine Fisheries Service/Sea Grant Fellowship (Deadline: January 30, 2020)
- John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship (Deadline: February 21, 2020)
- Great Lakes Commission-Sea Grant Fellowship (To be announced)
For more information about these fellowships, please contact Julianna White (julianna.m.white [at] uvm.edu) at Lake Champlain Sea Grant.