Top Risk Management Questions:
- How do I set up an ergonomic home office workspace?
- How do I report an injury or accident?
- How do I obtain a certificate of insurance?
- How do I enroll in driver training?
- How do I sign up for International SOS travel protection?
- How do small vendors get insurance for their on-campus events?
Top Safety Questions:
- Where do I find COVID-19 operational guidance and compliance information for laboratories?
- Where do I find COVID safe plans for essential suppliers and contracters?
- How do I update my lab registry?
- How do I dispose of lab waste?
- What trainings do I need to complete?
- How do I report a safety concern?
- What do I need to do before leading a field trip?
Risk Management is the process of identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks and liabilities associated with activities and operations across campus. We support this effort by providing effective risk financing (through insurance and self-insurance), sound claims management, health and safety support, property protection services, best practice advice, contract review and regulatory compliance assistance.