Here students, staff and faculty mentors collectively strive to create an inclusive atmosphere where everyone is welcomed and diversity is valued. The result? A place where students celebrate a connection to the natural world and seek to deepen their sense of place.
Students will have the opportunity to explore these sustainability-related themes:
- Harvest, Cook, Eat: Food Systems
- Mountains, Rivers, Lakes: Exploring the Outdoors
- Bedrock to Birds: Natural History
- Journey Within: Mindfulness and Sustainability
- Identity, Solidarity, Equity: Social Justice
- Reduce, Reuse, Rethink: Matter and Energy