- Summer Term Start DateMay 23, 2022
- Fall Term Start DateAugust 29, 2022
- Application DeadlinesVisit the Graduate College Page for application deadlines
- TuitionVisit the Student Financial Services website for current tuition and fees
- Learning FormatOnline
- Program DurationVaried - not to exceed 5 years
- VA Benefit EligibleYes
Our online Certificate of Graduate Study in Public Health exposes you to current public health and health policy issues while you build a strong foundation in population health sciences, including epidemiology, biostatistics, and environmental health.
The program is designed for medical and graduate students, health practitioners, public health professionals, researchers, and others who want to increase their knowledge or prepare for further graduate study.
Our program teaches you to:
- Evaluate and improve the health of diverse populations
- Work with a collaborative network of professionals in healthcare, government, and non-profit organizations
- Effectively navigate and activate available community resources
- Discuss a constantly evolving healthcare system and new requirements for accountability
- Implement new models for population-based medical practice
- Prepare for graduate study or research in public health and related fields