A portion of the Lattie F. Coor Endowment is available each year to assist individual faculty, departments, and programs with the sponsorship of larger programming efforts in the humanities and fine arts. These include workshops, symposia, conferences, and performances. The planning of such events and programs should be undertaken at least six months in advance and must be coordinated with the Humanities Center to ensure the highest visibility and campus-wide cooperation. Applications are rolling, please submit to email@example.com.
The maximum amount of any award will be $2,500.
- Applicants must be faculty, departments, or programs at the University of Vermont.
- Events must contribute to the mission of the Humanities Center, take place on campus, and be open to the public.
- All advertising must acknowledge the support of the Lattie F. Coor Endowment and the Humanities Center.
- Preference will be given to multi-disciplinary/collaborative proposals.
- Funds may be used for facilities costs, promotion, honoraria, food, and other expenses. Funds may not be used for the purchase of alcohol or for the purchase of computer hardware.
- After the Center gives initial approval for a project, an application with a complete budget should be sent via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified November 2, 2023.