Duties of the Executive Committee include the following:
1. Approval for graduate credit of courses, research, and similar scholastic activity.
2. Review of the qualifications of those applying or re-applying for regular membership to the Graduate Faculty and recommendation of appointments to the Dean.
3. Advising the Dean regarding decisions concerning progress and fulfillment of graduate student requirements by individual students as necessary.
4. Conferring on the establishment and alteration of policies relating to graduate study and bringing recommendations for action to the Graduate Faculty.
5. On a regular basis, reporting its actions to the Graduate Faculty. Any action of the Executive Committee may, upon appeal by a motion introduced at a meeting of the Graduate Faculty, be referred to the Faculty for final decision.
The 2021-2022 meetings of the Graduate Executive Committee (GEC) will generally be held on the first and third Thursday of every month from 2:00pm-3:30pm.
- September 2, 2021
- September 16, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- October 21, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- November 18, 2021
- December 2, 2021
- December 16, 2021
- January 6, 2022
- January 20, 2022
- February 3, 2022
- February 17, 2022
- March 3, 2022
- March 17, 2022
- April 7, 2022
- April 21, 2022
- May 5, 2022
Members of the Committee can view Executive Committee materials by accessing the SharePoint site at this link (password needed).
Graduate Executive Committee
|Dean, Graduate College||Forehand, Cynthia (Chair)||N/A|
|Director of Admissions & Enrollment Management, Graduate College||Hess, Kimberly||N/A|
|President, Graduate Student Senate||Chapina, Rosie||2021-2022|
|College of Agriculture and Life Sciences||Wang, Qingbin||2021-2024|
|College of Arts and Sciences||Liptak, Matthew||2021-2024|
|College of Arts and Sciences||Fenton, Liz||2021-2024|
|College of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences||Tan, Ting||2020-2023|
|College of Education and Student Services||Kolbe, Tammy||2021-2024|
|College of Nursing and Health Sciences||Gell, Nancy||2021-2022|
|Larner College of Medicine||Stafford, James||2019-2022|
|Larner College of Medicine||Previs, Michael||2020-2023|
|Grossman School of Business||Novak, David||2021-2024|
|Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources||Donovan, Theresa (Terri)||2021-2024|
|Liaison to Research, Scholarship, and the Creative Arts||TBD|