The University of Vermont is pleased to announce the appointment of Polly Ericksen, Ph.D., as the inaugural director of the Food Systems Research Center, a collaborative partnership between UVM and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Research Service (ARS). An internationally known expert in agricultural development and...
We are very excited to feature our 10 undergraduate students who will be working alongside UVM researchers this summer to study pressing issues in food systems.
- A New Home for Rally Cat’s Cupboard
- Meet Serge Wiltshire: UVM Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Meet Martha Caswell: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Home Grown Food on the Rise as Families Deal with Pandemic Food Insecurity
- Building Healthy Microbiomes to Combat Mastitis on Organic Dairy Farms
- Agroecology in Action
- Leahy Secures and Announces $11 Million to Support the Food Systems Research Center at UVM
- Amy Trubek Receives Vogelmann Award for Excellence in Research & Scholarship
- Planting Seeds of Resilience
- UVM Receives nearly $400K for “Serious Games” to Promote Healthy Food Policy
- 1 of 25
- next ›