Undergraduate Research Combines Seana Kelly’s Interests in Animal Science and Nutrition
Going to college, Seana Kelly knew she wanted to pursue a career in animal sciences. After taking Dr. Jana Kraft’s Introduction to Animal Nutrition course during her freshman year, her interest in nutrition began to grow. Now a senior majoring in animal science with a minor in nutrition and food sciences, Kelly is conducting research alongside Kraft, associate professor in the...
Meet Pablo Bose: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
The Food Systems Research Center is excited to feature Dr. Pablo Bose, Professor of Geography and Geoscience.
Measuring the social context of sustainability
A team of researchers from the University of Vermont has turned their Food Systems Research Center funding into a recently published article in Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems.
- Meet Ayana Curran-Howes: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Polly Ericksen Appointed as Inaugural Director of the UVM Food Systems Research Center
- Meet the Food SURFers
- Strengthening Seed Systems Amid COVID-19
- A New Home for Rally Cat’s Cupboard
- Meet Serge Wiltshire: UVM Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Meet Martha Caswell: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Leahy Secures and Announces $11 Million to Support the Food Systems Research Center at UVM
- Planting Seeds of Resilience
- UVM Receives nearly $400K for “Serious Games” to Promote Healthy Food Policy
- 1 of 25
- next ›