The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative would like to thank everyone who participated in the compilation, analysis and communication of these data. This includes invaluable input from the project leaders and principal investigators listed below who helped ensure the quality of the data and provided expert interpretation of an overwhelming amount of information. We also want to specifically thank the NOAA Northeast Regional Climate Center at Cornell University for allowing us to adapt their report into an expanded climate section in this report. This report would not be possible without the continued support from the Vermont Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation, the University of Vermont, and the long term funding from the the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, -Eastern Region State & Private Forestry.
- Nevins, M., J. Duncan, A. Kosiba, J. Truong, R. Stern and J. Pontius (Eds.) 2018. The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Long-Term Monitoring Update – 2018. DOI: 10.18125/vt2018.
Also available online at https://www.uvm.edu/femc/products/long_term_update/2018/vermont.
The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Editorial Staff
- James Duncan – Director
- Alexandra Kosiba – Research Project Coordinator
- Matthias Nevins – Researcher and Data Analyst
- Jennifer Pontius – Principal Investigator
- John Truong – Field and Project Coordinator
- Rebecca Stern- Editor
Project Leaders and Supporters Contributing to this Report:
- Joshua Halman, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Barbara Schultz, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Bennet Leon, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Michael Olson, National Atmospheric Deposition Program
- Northeast Regional Climate Center
- Bret Ladago, Lee Simard, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Chris Rimmer, Kent McFarland, Steve Faccio & John Lloyd, Vermont Center for Ecostudies
- James S. Andrews, Vermont Reptile and Amphibian Atlas Project
- Aaron Moore, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Jamie Shanley, U.S. Geological Survey
- James Kellogg, Bruce Forsberg, Heather Pembrook, Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.