Preservation of Historical Forest Health Reports and Data in Massachusetts
- File Title
- Preservation of Historical Forest Health Reports and Data in Massachusetts
- File Type
- This FEMC final report documents the process of preserving Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation reports and data stored at the DCR Archives offices in Boston. Reports are typically annual bureau summaries and span from 1932 to 2010.
- Matthias Sirch and James Duncan
- Full author list
- Not available
- Date created
- Last updated
- Digital object identifier (DOI)
- No DOI available
- File system name
- File accessibility
- This file is publicly available
- Access information
- Click here to download the file
This file is connected to the following projects in the FEMC data archive.
- Data Rescue Project
There are no related datasets.