Eat Smart, Move More – Distance Learning Series
- Self-led online learning through an interactive series.
- 6 online video lessons – each lesson is about 30 minutes in length, and is broken into short instruction, recipe and workout videos.
- Learn new skills that you can use at home today, and every day— planning, shopping and budgeting tips, recipe tutorials, safe and simple solutions for healthy eating and daily physical activity.
- Live video or phone chats with a UVM Nutrition Educator designed to meet your needs.
- Upon completion of the course, your Certificate of Graduation, Nutrition Reference Book and Strength Training Band will be mailed to you.
- Offered free to parents/caregivers of children and pregnant women eligible for SNAP/3SquaresVT, WIC, Free or Reduced School Meals, ReachUp, or similar programs. Contact your nearest UVM Extension Nutrition Educator to see if you’re eligible and to request registration.
- You may also use this survey to see if you’re eligible and enroll in one step. The survey takes 5-10 minutes and personal information will not be shared. Your responses before and after this course will help us measure our program’s impact.
Addison and Rutland Counties, Susan.Bodette@uvm.edu
Caledonia and Essex Counties, Bernadette.Bessette@uvm.edu
Chittenden and Franklin Counties, Lori.Pinard@uvm.edu
Lamoille, Orleans and Washington Counties, Katie.Black@uvm.edu
Windham, Windsor and Bennington Counties, Bonny.White@uvm.edu