Complete the Physical Therapy Common Application through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) and include the following:
- (3) Letters of Recommendation, including at least one academic recommendation.
- Official Transcript(s) from all U.S. and Canadian schools attended. PTCAS and the UVM DPT program accept prerequisite credits from regionally accredited institutions only. International transcripts must be translated, evaluated by World Education Services (WES) and sent to the CNHS Office of Student Services.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are not required. If you have taken the GRE's and elect to submit your scores, please use GRE Code 7708.
Complete the supplemental UVM Graduate College Application and submit the application fee.
- You do not need to upload a resume or a writing sample. Under the personal statement, please upload a PDF or Word document that reads: "See essay on PTCAS application."
- If applying to both the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Ph.D. in Neuroscience (NGP) programs, select the DPT/NGP option on the application.