Additional funds to support
In addition to the College of Arts and Sciences general fund, you may choose to support one of the following:
- The College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Discretionary Fund is made up of unrestricted gifts that give the Dean long-term flexibility for advancing strategic priorities across the College's departments and majors.
- The Arts and Sciences Scholarship Fund provides annual support for deserving students based on merit and need.
- The Interdisciplinary Experiential Engagement Fund promotes high-impact educational experiences that address questions or topics using a multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approach. The intention is to increase the range of offerings that expose students to multiple disciplines in an integrated or linked fashion, and include "real-world" learning experiences (i.e., service, internship, or research/creative components).
- The Jane emily Clymer Scholarship - Provides full and/or partial scholarship awards to qualified women in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Vermont.
- The George V. Kidder Merit Scholarship Fund - Provides scholarship awards to out-of-state undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences who have completed at least three semesters at the University of Vermont.