Additional funds to support
In addition to the College of Arts and Sciences general fund, you may choose to support one of the following:
- The College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Discretionary Fund is made up of unrestricted gifts that give the Dean long-term flexibility for advancing strategic priorities across the College's departments and majors.
- The Arts and Sciences Scholarship Fund provides annual support for deserving students based on merit and need.
- The Interdisciplinary Experiential Engagement Fund promotes high-impact educational experiences that address questions or topics using a multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approach. The intention is to increase the range of offerings that expose students to multiple disciplines in an integrated or linked fashion, and include "real-world" learning experiences (i.e., service, internship, or research/creative components).
- The Jane emily Clymer Scholarship - Provides full and/or partial scholarship awards to students in UVM’s College of Arts and Sciences. Preferred candidates are women who have competed their sophomore years, have shown academic improvement, and who have demonstrated caring for fellow students, people in the Burlington community, or elsewhere.
- The George V. Kidder Merit Scholarship Fund - Provides scholarship awards to out-of-state undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences who have completed at least three semesters at the University of Vermont.