Research Associate Professor
Research and/or Creative Works
My main responsibility is to work with the faculty, staff, and students of UVM and VGN Baccalaureate Partner Institutions (BPIs) in using mass spectometry-based proteomic techniques for their projects. Please visit Vermont Genetics Network.
- Managing and operating Proteomics Facility in a routine way.
- Interacting with investigators and their proteomics projects.
- Providing technical and scientific support for proteomics researches at UVM and VGN BPIs.
- Developing new methods for proteomics researches.
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
- Ph.D., Tsinghua University, 2003
- University of Michigan Medical School 03-06, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle 04-06, Postdoctoral Fellow
- (802) 656-5099
Marsh Life Science Building, Rm 337