In the final ceremony of UVM’s 221st Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty members and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium on Sunday to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduates.
After two years of pandemic life and learning, commencement speaker Dr. Beth Kirkpatrick, an infectious disease specialist at the Larner College of Medicine...
We are very excited to feature our 10 undergraduate students who will be working alongside UVM researchers this summer to study pressing issues in food systems.
The positive impact that a dedicated educator can have on students extends far beyond the classroom. For Animal and Veterinary Sciences Lecturer and CREAM Advisor Stephen Wadsworth, DVM, his students use adjectives such as honest, humble, compassionate and role model to describe him as a person.
- APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE! Top Achievers Earn Awards
- Groundbreaking for Miller Farm Renovation
- Alumni Corner: George Osol
- Couldn't Hit the Broad Side of a Barn?
- Student Profile: Melissa Bainbridge
- We Are Family
- Putting Vermont Farms to the Test
- Digging In, Outside the Classroom
- Remembering Hub Vogelmann
- HOMECOMING: CUSTOMIZED FOR CALS ALUMS & FAMILIES