University of Vermont

Academic Success Programs

Untitled Document

Retraction of Request:

If a student would like to retract their original Disability Related Residential Life Accommodation Request, the student must submit a written Statement of Retraction to ACCESS specifying why they are no longer seeking the accommodation and the alternative they have found in place of the original Request.

Last modified August 13 2014 04:08 PM

Contact UVM © 2015 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131