The Fullness of Ourselves: Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Keynote with Carolyn Finney, Ph.D.
The University of Vermont's Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion hosted the 2023 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote with Dr. Carolyn Finney on Jan. 26.
Dr. Finney is a storyteller, author and a cultural geographer who is deeply interested in issues related to identity,...
Bev Belisle to Step Down as Mosaic Center Director
Dear UVM Community,
Today I am sharing the bittersweet news that after 22 years at UVM, Bev Belisle will be stepping down as the Director of the Mosaic Center for Students of Color (MCS) on June 30, 2023.
Board Adopts Land Acknowledgment
On Saturday, October 29, 2022, the University of Vermont’s Board of Trustees approved a resolution adopting an official land acknowledgment statement:
The campus of the University of Vermont sits within a place of gathering and exchange, shaped by water and stewarded by ongoing generations of Indigenous peoples, in particular the Western Abenaki.
- Beverly Belisle Receives Inaugural Dr. H. Lawrence McCrorey Award for Inclusive Excellence
- Adding pronouns to UVM Directory
- 'Not the Easiest of Journeys': A Conversation with Dean Noma Anderson
- Taking the Pulse of Diversity Issues and Boosting the Vermont Workforce
- Upward Bound Makes College a Possible Dream for Local First-Generation Students
- Commemorating Juneteenth at UVM
- Raising Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness in Career Services
- Announcing the 2022 Campus Climate Survey
- Sarah Mell Named Educator and Trainer of Inclusive Excellence
- 5 Questions with Amer F. Ahmed, VP for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 1 of 33
- next ›