In Morocco, religion plays a significant role in the structure of people’s daily lives, and the call to prayer rings out over cities and towns five times a day, recalls Addie Irvin, '25, of her recent trip to western North Africa with UVM's new occupational therapy (OT) program. The Birmingham, Alabama native and her 15 classmates began each morning with a breakfast of Msemmen, a warm, fried...
Registration for University of Vermont’s Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote is now open. The 2024 address welcomes back diversity leadership strategist, Dr. Damon A. Williams.
The Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is pleased to announce that ahmed khanani (they/he) will be joining the UVM community as the director of the Mosaic Center for Students of Color (MCSC) starting mid-December.
- Driving Change grant will jumpstart new DEI initiatives across campus
- UVM’s First Comprehensive Inclusive Excellence Action Plan Sets Important Goals for University Community
- Advancing Equity and Excellence in Early Childhood Education
- Navigating College as a First-Gen Student
- UVM’s 2023 Health Equity Summit Explores "Closing the Margin: Avenues to Health Equity"
- UVM’s 2023 Health Equity Summit Open for Registration
- Beyond UVM: Fulbrights Forge Connections Around the World
- Professor Miller Celestin Honored with Dr. H. Lawrence McCrorey Award for Inclusive Excellence
- UVM Named Among Nation’s Most LGBTQ-Friendly
- Inclusive Teaching Workshops Coming to UVM this Fall
- 1 of 34
- next ›