University of Vermont student-athletes continue to excel at historic levels in the classroom. During the fall semester, UVM student-athletes combined to achieve a school-record GPA of 3.297. It is the 33rd consecutive semester the department GPA has been above 3.0.
While Vermonters support banning food waste from landfills – and a whopping 72 percent already compost or feed food scraps to their pets or livestock – few say they are willing to pay for curbside composting pick-up, new University of Vermont research shows.
About six months before he graduated from the University of Vermont in May, Eric Grunfeld launched his startup company and began developing what he believes is a first-of-its-kind product.
- Celebrating 2019
- New York Trout Unlimited Gives Professional Achievement Award to Ellen Marsden
- UVM Study: U.S. Takes ‘Low Road’ to Economic Growth
- Drugs, Demons and Dancing
- With Novel Technique, New UVM Study Is First to Definitively Map Early Development of PTSD
- Financing a win-win option for NBA-bound athletes
- Emily Bernard’s book Black is the Body garners end-of-year accolades
- Amplifying a Quiet Force
- UVM Enters Research Partnership with Threat Stack, Leading Cloud-based Cybersecurity Firm
- UVM, Norwich Team Awarded $250,000 Grant To Create Sustainable Food Solution