Their Futures Revealed: Medical Class of ‘23 Celebrates Match Day
Energized and costumed in “under the sea” themed outfits, headbands, and trinkets, members of the medical Class of 2023 enjoyed an upbeat, emotional, and life-changing Match Day in the University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine’s Hoehl Gallery on March 17. The 113 students participating were among a record-breaking nearly 43,000* future physicians taking part in the National Resident...
Diving Into the World of Documentary Filmmaking
A few hours’ drive east of Burlington, in the small coastal town of Camden, Maine, a group of UVM students in the Film and Television Studies program in the College of Arts and Sciences had the opportunity this past fall to screen high-caliber documentaries and mingle with Oscar winners at the Camden International Film Festival (CIFF).
UVM Holds Groundbreaking Ceremony for South Burlington Housing Complex
The University of Vermont held a groundbreaking ceremony today for a new housing development, Catamount Run, to be constructed in South Burlington’s City Center in partnership with The Braverman Company and Snyder Homes.
- Kalkin Retailing Initiative Presents Patrik Frisk As Guest Speaker on February 27
- UVM Students Offer Real-World Climate Recommendations to Vermont Town
- Sweethearts from GSB: Then and Now
- UVM’s new Institute for Agroecology aims to ‘Revolutionize Research Enterprise’
- UVM Board of Trustees Approves Creation of School of World Languages and Cultures
- UVM Trustees Approve Formation of School of World Languages and Cultures, Institute for Agroecology
- Sarah Nilsen: The Story of a Disney Scholar
- Vermont’s Food Waste Laws are Popular, But Vexing Issues Remain
- New Vermont ‘Bee Team’ to Tackle Pollinator Threats
- The Forerunners: Breaking the color line for medical students
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 370
- next ›