An installation that blurs the lines between art and technology, a series of paintings that promote cultural awareness, and photography that explores racism are just a few of the pieces that currently greet visitors at a first-of-its-kind exhibition at UVM’s Fleming Museum of Art. Although the Fleming has exhibited work by individual faculty members...
The University of Vermont campus and the Burlington area will be an even more active scene than usual September 29 through October 1 as UVM Weekend 2023 kicks off on Friday.
After a summer of extreme weather—historic rainfall, devastating floods, wildfire smoke—leaf peeping season has finally arrived in Vermont and New England.
- UVM Plans Public-Private Partnership for New Apartment Complex
- UVM’s State-of-the-Art Research Vessel Formally Christened
- Connecting the Dots - A Student Explores LGBTQ+ History Through TikTok
- Plans to plant billions of trees threatened by massive undersupply of seedlings
- UVM’s Spatial Analysis Lab Drone Team Plays Crucial Role in Response to Vermont Flooding
- Inspiring the Next Generation: High School Students Immersed at UVM Stem Cell Research Conference
- Redesigning Evolution, One Robot at a Time
- Vermont Student-Athletes Earn Record Ninth America East Academic Cup
- Greenland Melted Recently, Shows Higher Risk of Sea Level Rise
- Searching for Resilience to Sea Star Wasting Disease