The University of Vermont’s Board of Trustees voted unanimously on Tuesday afternoon to divest the university’s endowment of fossil fuel investments, adding another milestone in UVM’s long history of leadership on environmental issues.
In light of the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Vermont will not require standardized test score submissions for undergraduate students applying in 2020-21. This decision reflects uncertainty surrounding test-taking opportunities and aligns with changes being made in higher education throughout the United States.
A team of scientists at the University of Vermont have invented a new tool—they call it a “nanocage”—that can catch and straighten out molecule-sized tangles of polymers.
- Teach-in Event Explores Cops, Courts and the Criminal Justice System
- UVM Launches New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development
- President Garimella on Summer Research and More
- Teach-in Series Tackles Systemic Racism
- Save the Salmon
- Gund Institute Adds New Fellows and Affiliates
- Dupigny-Giroux Elected President of National State Climatology Association
- UVM Survey: Pandemic’s Impact Falling Disproportionately on Lower Income Groups
- Gund Supports Six COVID-19 Research Projects
- Dispatched to the Epicenter