As people around the world tune in to the 2021 Olympic Games, Hannah Feinberg ’17 will be watching to ensure her athletes – three women on the U.S. Sailing Team – are meeting their nutritional needs.
The Executive Committee of the University of Vermont’s Board of Trustees today endorsed a requirement that students be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the time they arrive on campus for the Fall semester.
For thousands of years, people looked into the night sky with their naked eyes — and told stories about the few visible stars. Then we invented telescopes. In 1840, the philosopher Thomas Carlyle claimed that “the history of the world is but the biography of great men.” Then we started posting on Twitter.
- Leahy Secures and Announces $11 Million to Support the Food Systems Research Center at UVM
- Building Health Equity for High Risk Populations in Vermont
- Losing Nature Disproportionally Impacts Black, Hispanic, and Low-Income Americans
- Lake Champlain: Phosphorus Cleanup to Help Vermont Economy, Study Says
- UVM Will Hold Its 220th Commencement on May 20, May 21, May 23
- Four Years Later: Class of 2021 Reflects
- Students Step Up for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Lisa Dion Leads Wave of Fearless Girl Coders in Vermont
- Legacy of a Quiet Trailblazer: Edna Hall Brown
- Spotlight On: Emily Dow ‘21