- The bulk of F&A or indirect cost revenue will be distributed to responsibility centers
- This will predominantly based on the proposed effort of the Principal Investigators (PI) and Co-Principal Investigators (Co-PI).
- Effective, January 15, 2017 cross-college agreements outside the normal F&A splits specified in the IBB formula can drive the F&A distribution.
- These agreements will need to be documented and agreed upon by the appropriate Deans.
- A smaller portion of the F&A revenue, that which is not distributed to the responsibility centers, will be distributed to the Office of the Vice President for Research for the purposes of incentivizing research and sponsored activities.