The agriculture and land use sector comprised almost a fifth of human-made greenhouse gas emissions in 2010 and may comprise three-quarters of emissions by 2100, but its critical role in climate change is often overlooked in favor of the energy and transportation sectors.
Emily Bogan Pinpoints Her Interest in Environmental Education Through Experiential Learning Opportunities
A senior in the UVM Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, Emily Bogan ‘18 appreciates that she could take core courses in the natural sciences, build an ecological background, but follow a socially oriented major in the Parks, Recreation and Tourism (PRT) program.
John DeVillars, co-founder and Chair of BlueWave Solar, joined the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources’ Board of Advisors February 1, 2018. DeVillars is a clean energy and environmental professional with leadership experience in the public and private sectors.
- Vermont Governor Engages with Parks, Recreation and Tourism Class
- Don't Despair, Get to Work, Former EPA Chief Tells Audience at UVM
- Banking For Change: Gund Alum Joins World Bank
- Kunal Palawat Makes Change Happen Through Environmental Research and Student Engagement
- Former Head of EPA Gina McCarthy to Speak at UVM Dec. 1
- Students Pocket Cool Million at UVM Lab
- Water Is Focus of UVM’s Fifth Legislative Summit
- Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative to Address Science Communication at Annual Conference
- New Species Invade Campus Dining
- Living Memorials