Eight students from the UVM Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources attended the Northern Woodlands Writers’ Conference at the Hulbert Outdoor Center on Lake Morey in east central Vermont on October 21, 2017.
University of Vermont students majoring in Parks, Recreation and Tourism in the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources met two high level Vermont officials during a class lecture on Monday, December 4.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's efforts to preserve air and water quality “are really, at this point, in jeopardy,” said Gina McCarthy, who headed the agency under President Barack Obama and spoke Friday afternoon at the University of Vermont. “It is very, very difficult today not to get a little bit down.”
- Lake Champlain Documentary Draws on Experts from Vermont EPSCoR
- New Amazon Threat? Deforestation From Mining
- Rubenstein Family Honored by 2017 UVM Foundation Lifetime Achievement in Philanthropy Award
- Day in the Life of UVM: Oct. 10, 2017
- Conservationists’ Eco-footprints: Education Alone Won’t Change Behavior
- Global Kids Study: More Trees, Less Disease
- Marc Mihaly of VT Law School Joins Rubenstein School Board of Advisors
- Report: Vermont Losing 1,500 Acres of Forest Every Year
- Largest and Best Prepared Undergraduate Class in School History
- Humanitarian Mapmaking