- Spring Term Start DateJanuary 16, 2024
- Application DeadlinesVisit the Graduate College Page for application deadlines
- TuitionSee Master of Public Health under the 2023-24 Graduate Programs with Alternate Pricing section of the Student Financial Services website.
- Learning FormatOnline
- Program DurationVaried - not to exceed 5 years
- VA Benefit EligibleYes
This one-year, online program introduces students to a range of policy, finance, and management issues impacting healthcare and public health and can be taken as a stand-alone program or as part of a master’s, MD, or PhD program.
Our program teaches you to:
- Identify the main components and issues of the organization, financing, and delivery of health services and public health systems in the U.S.
- Describe the legal and ethical basis for public health and healthcare services
- Apply the principles of program planning, development, budgeting, management, and evaluation
- Discuss the policy process for improving the health status of populations
- Use systems thinking and apply quality and performance improvement concepts to address organizational issues
- Prepare for further graduate study or research in healthcare, public health, and related fields