Where to Get Things Done

  • Centers and Institutes
    UVM's centers and institutes organized by academic unit.
  • Core Facilities
    List of Core Facilities plus information on the Core Facilities Committee and Core Facility Emergency Fund.
  • Office of Animal Care Management (OACM)
    Directed by the University Veterinarian, who provides oversight and clinical care for animals utilized in University teaching and research activities.

How to Get Things Done

Communicating Your Accomplishments

  • Media Guidelines for Faculty and Staff
    Guidelines in how to best represent yourself, the University, and if appropriate, a funding agency.
  • UVM Communicates
    Hands-on experiences to help faculty and students better communicate their expertise with the public, the media, public officials, and others outside their own discipline.

Funding Services & Education

OVPR Grant Proposal Manager Services

Jeralyn Haraldsen, OVPR's Grant Proposal Manager, helps shepherd grant proposals through the writing and submission process.

See the services she provides.

Grant Writing Presentations

Jeralyn Haraldsen explains the grant proposal process at UVM in eight videos, with accompanying PowerPoint presentations.

Go to Videos & PowerPoint Presentations on Grant Writing (UVM NetID login required).