The guides below are intended for Undergraduate UVM Applicants who have been asked to verify additional financial aid information. To view the status of your UVM Application, please visit the Admissions Portal at go.uvm.edu/appstatus.
The status of your application will be displayed in the right column of the page similar to the image to the right .
NetID Activation and Financial Aid Info Verification
Activate your UVM NetID
To active your NetID, follow the process outlined below.
- Visit https://go.uvm.edu/appstatus and sign in with your email address and password.
- Copy or note your Student ID number (also known as a 95 number). Your UVM NetID will be displayed to the right of your Student ID number. To activate your NetID account, click the “ACTIVATE YOUR NETID” link.
- Enter your Student ID# (95 number), then select your date of birth from the drop-down menu. Then click “Continue”.
- Create your NetID password, then click “Change password“.
- You should now have successfully set up your UVM NetID!
Verify your Financial Aid Information
- Now that you’ve activated your NetID, you should use your NetID to access the Application Status Page instead of your personal email account. Visit https://go.uvm.edu/appstatus again, and select the “Login” option under “If you have been admitted or if you need to verify financial aid information, use your NetID to login-below“.
- The “Login” button should bring you to a page that looks like the one below. Enter your UVM NetID and the password that you created when activating your NetID. If you are not brought to this page, you may need to follow our guide on clearing cache and cookies.
- Once logged in, view your “FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST” and complete all tasks that are listed.
- With your first login, you will be required to enter your social security number, date of birth, and your name as it appears on your FAFSA.