The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative would like to thank everyone who participated in the compilation, analysis and communication of this data. This includes invaluable input from the project leaders and technicians working with the data on which we report. This report would not be possible without the continued support from the Vermont Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation, the US Forest Service Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry, and the University of Vermont. This work was made possible by long-term funding from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area - State & Private Forestry.
- Nicholson, C., A. Kosiba, J. Duncan, J. Truong and J. Pontius (Eds.) 2018. The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Regional Monitoring Update – 2017. DOI: 10.18125/regional2017. http://doi.org/10.18125/regional2017
Also available online at https://www.uvm.edu/femc/products/long_term_update/2017/region
The Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative Editorial Staff
- James Duncan – Director
- Alexandra Kosiba - Project Coordinator
- Charles Nicholson – Researcher and Data Analyst
- Jennifer Pontius – Principal Investigator
- John Truong - Field and Project Coordinator
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.